Epicure's Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Creamy with fresh berry flavour!
Cost Per Serving: 1.04
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Epicure's Summer Berry Fruit Dip Mix
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and frothy.
2. Pour into glasses and serve.
Per Serving : Calories 140, Fat 4 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 80 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 6 g.
Tips: Chef Tip: Try layering with fresh or frozen fruit.
Preparation Tip: Make a smoothie ice pop! Simply freeze 1/2 recipe in Epicure’s Ice Pop Mold for 4 hours for a healthy frozen treat!
January 03, 2011